Apply Online at TUT Now 2021
HOW TO APPLY FOR ADMISSION
An online application or a fully completed application form and recently certified (certification may not be not older than one year) copies of your original identity document and (National) Senior Certificate and/or highest academic results, as well as the administration fee, must reach TUT before the specified closing dates. Online applications can be completed by clicking on any of the links.
If you cannot apply online, you can request a manual application form from the TUT’s Contact Centre telephonically on 0861102421 (option 1) or by email to General@tut.ac.za or you can download it on the Website www.tut.ac.za and click on Enrolment.
Late applications will be considered only if there is space available in the programmes concerned. TUT can accommodate only a limited number of students per programme.
General admission requirements for TUT
- A pass mark in English at Senior Certificate level (minimum additional language; certain programmes may require first or home language status)
- Each course has its own specific admission requirements.
- Prospective students should note that the admission requirements of individual programmes could change from year to year.
- For some programmes, students will be required to write an admission test, which will determine whether they will be admitted to the programme, or whether it will be recommended to them that they enrol for a relevant foundation course.
- The following table indicates the levels of performance required for entry to specific levels of study:
Online application and hardcopy downloads to help you apply to TUT. A simple guide to applying to study at Tshwane University of Technology has been outline below:
tshwane university of technology online application 2021
tshwane university of technology vacancies
tshwane university of technology address
tshwane university of technology application form
tshwane university of technology online application
tshwane university of technology prospectus 2021