Apply Online TUT 2024-2025 Academic year
Apply Online TUT 2024-2025
The Tshwane University of Technology Online Application for 2024 is open and will be closing on 30th September 2023. Therefore, all those who want to study through TUT University must apply for admission to the 2024 academic year before the application deadline or closing date. TUT Late application for 2024 will be considered if there is available space for your chosen qualification.
How To Apply Online at TUT for 2024-2025
To apply at TUT for 2024, follow the steps below:
- Go to TUT website at www.tut.ac.za apply online 2024
- Then, click on “Apply Now” at the top-right menu of TUT homepage
- Fill out the online application form with the required details
- Make sure you complete all fields before you continue
- Complete the form and submit your application for review
Please ensure that you meet the admission requirements before applying.
- It is best to complete your own application. The Tshwane University of Technology does not make use of representatives, agents, or agencies during your application process. If you choose to make use of representatives, agents or agencies, you do so at your own cost and risk.
- The closing dates are non-negotiable. It is your responsibility to ensure you apply before the applicable deadline!
- It is important to know that you provide the correct personal email and postal address to enable the Tshwane University of Technology to communicate with you directly.
Read Also: Online Application Form at TUT 2024-2025
Deadline: Check the list of opening and closing dates supplied below by the school to make sure that you submit your application on time. Applications are open from June to September 30 each year (Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply during the application cycle before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
TUT Application Fee 2024: Applicants must pay a non-refundable application fee of R240
TUT Admission Requirements 2024-2025
Minimum general admission requirements for study at TUT 20234
Nobody will be allowed to register as a student in a TUT program unless he or she has completed the following requirements.
General Admission Requirements for TUT 2024:
- At the Senior Certificate rank, a pass mark in English is required (minimum additional language; certain programmes may require first or home language status)
- Each course has its own set of admissions criteria.
- Admission standards for specific programs will vary from year to year, so prospective students can keep this in mind.
- Students will be asked to take an entrance exam into certain programs, which will decide if they will be accepted to the class or whether they will be advised to enroll in a similar foundation course.
- The table below shows the minimum qualifications for admission to different stages of study:
TUT Requirements NSC – Gaps your profile: Apply Online TUT 2024-2025
Results format for the new NSC-G and the minimum admission requirements for TUT 2024:
Rating code Rating Marks
1 Outstanding achievement 80 – 100
2 Meritorious achievements 70 – 79
3 Degree substantial achievement 60 – 69
4 Diploma adequate achievement 50 – 59
5 Foundation moderate achievement 40 – 49
6 Elementary achievement 30 – 39
7 Not achieved 0 – 29
Mathematics or Mathematical Literacy?
All learners are required to take one of the two subjects for NSC-G purposes
- Mathematics is relevant to programmes that require prior knowledge of mathematics; all others may only require Mathematical Literacy. (Details of what each subject entails can be determined by looking at the DoE curriculum statements, available on the DoE website). Apply Online at TUT for 2024-2025
OTHER RELATED LINKS YOU MAY KNOW: