Apply TUT Online Application 2024-2025
Apply TUT Online Application 2024-2025
Apply at TUT NOW to secure a chance to study one the various programmes offered at the institution. TUT can accommodate only a limited number of students per programme based on the fact that there’s limited space.
Prospective students may submit their completed application form and recently certified (certification may not be not older than one year) copies of your original identity document and (National) Senior Certificate and/or highest academic results, as well as the administration fee from 1 March 2024 to 30 September 2024 . All applications must be submitted before the closing date, therefore , Late applications will be considered only if there is space available in the programmes concerned.
TUT Online Application Fee 2024-2025
A non-refundable application fee of R240 is required of all applicants during the online application process.
TUT Online Application Required Documents 2024-2025
- Passport, identification pages
- Transcript, or latest academic result
- Proof or registration at home university
- Proof of medical insurance
- Letter of recommendation
South Afrcan Nationals;
- Identity document
- Senior Certidficate/ National Certifcate or equivalent qualification.
- Proof of Address
- An academic record in respect of studies at another tertiary institution.
- Valisd Email Address and Cellphone Number
TUT Online Application Procedure 2024-2025
To apply for admission,
- please visit www.tut.ac.za .
- Complete the application form via the Comprehensive Web Application Process
- A valid email address is required before an electronic application can be submitted.
- A non-refundable fee of R240 can be deposited beforehand at:
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 04 000 000 3
• In the Reference column, please fill in your Identity Number.
NB. Do not use this account number for any further payments.
- Submoit a complete application form, uploaded copies of supporting documents along with the required application fee for review.
TUT Online Application Procedure For International Applicants 2024-2025
- Please go to www.tut.ac.za and download the electronic application form.
- Complete all the required sections in full.
- Attach the relevant document and send back to us E-MAIL to the addresses mentioned below
- Ignore the section where a school principal needs to sign.
- On receipt of the application form, it will be processed and forwarded to the relevant academic department for approval and authorisation.
- After the approval by the academic department, the International Office will issue the student with an official Acceptance Letter and a Study Permit Letter.
- Use the two letters to apply for a study permit at the nearest South African high commissioner or representative in your home country.
- Apply for the study permit at least two months before departure.
- All international exchange students who are nationals of visa exempt countries, like the United States, the United Kingdom, The Netherlands and Germany, etc., who plan to stay at the Tshwane University of Technology for three months or less, must obtain an endorsed visitors’ visa (Temporary Residence Permit) or a normal study permit.
- A normal tourist visa is not sufficient to be registered and gain access to all university facilities.
- The student’s final registration as an exchange student depends on the production of a valid visa obtained from the Immigration Official at the port of entry upon presentation of your Acceptance Letter
- You are advised to carry a copy of the Acceptance Letter and the Study Permit Letter when travelling to South Africa.
- Your return ticket serves as your repatriation guarantee.
- Do not proceed to the Tshwane University of Technology without the Study Permit or the endorsed visa.
- The relevant academic department will finalise your travel arrangements to the University with you.
- Notify the International Office of your arrival once you are on campus.
- The International Office and the relevant academic department will be responsible for the tuition fees of an exchange student.
- Please communicate with the Exchange Coordinator or the Head of Department at your home university and at the Tshwane University of Technology to enable us to serve you better.
- Exchange students do not pay the International Student Levy
TUT Contact Details
TUT Contact Centre