Does TUT Have Student Accommodation?
Does TUT Have Student Accommodation? One of the most significant concerns for students when choosing a university is the availability of suitable accommodation. In this article, we will explore whether the Tshwane University of Technology has student accommodation.
YES; the Tshwane University of Technology does provide student accommodation. The university has a variety of options available to students, ranging from on-campus residence halls to private off-campus apartments. The university recognizes that accommodation is a critical aspect of student life and strives to provide affordable, safe, and comfortable living spaces for its students. Does TUT Have Student Accommodation?
READ ALSO: TUT Accommodation Application 2024
How To Apply TUT Accommodation For First-Year Students
- First-year students should indicate on the official TUT admission application form whether or not they want to apply for residence accommodation.
- These students will be selected based on their unconditional acceptance for enrolment in a full-time academic qualification offered at TUT.
- If there are too many first-year students qualifying for a residence, further selection will be based on the date of unconditional acceptance by the faculty.
TUT Application for Residence Accommodation For Returning Students
Returning senior students must apply for residence accommodation for the following year before the end of October, using the online application process. Students can log in to their Student iEnabler accounts and select/click on Residence Application. They can also directly visit the link: https://tutprodi4app.tut.ac.za/pls/prodi41/w99pkg.mi_login. Returning students who do not follow this procedure will not be assured of a residence space the following year. These students will be selected based on the criteria as stated in the placement policy. The main requirements are the following:
- The student should have obtained a minimum academic average of 50% (55% in the case of senior residences) for the full academic year or must have passed all semester and year courses;
- The student should not exceed the maximum number of years allowed to reside in any TUT residence. The maximum number of years is the minimum number of academic years required by TUT to complete a qualification successfully plus one additional year;
- The student must be registered for a minimum of two subjects. (Subjects registered for non-degree purposes will not be taken into account.);
- have settled all outstanding fees or made arrangements with TUT Student Finance;
TUT 2024-2025 Registration For Residences
Students who have been conditionally admitted to residences may register as a resident by means of an online registration process after they have:
- registered academically and
- paid the registration fee or made arrangements with Student Finance.
TUT Residence Application Enquiries
|+27 13 656 4893
|+27 12 382 0564
|+27 13 752 3215
|Pretoria (including Arts/Arcadia)
|+27 12 382 5511/4
|+27 15 382 9463
|+27 12 382 9274/9715
For more information on TUT CLICK HERE. We do hope this article was helpful.