How Do I Log Into My TUT Portal?
How Do I Log Into My TUT Portal? The Tshwane University of Technology (TUT) portal is an online platform for students to access academic and administrative services such as course registration, exam timetables, and academic records. Logging into the TUT portal can be challenging, especially for new students or those who have forgotten their login details. However, with a step-by-step guide, logging into your TUT portal account is a relatively simple process. In this response, we will provide you with a comprehensive guide on how to log into your TUT portal account, so that you can easily access the services you need.
WHO CAN USE THE TUT STUDENT PORTAL LOGIN?
- Prospective students
- First-year students
- Continuing/Returning Students
READ ALSO: TUT Login 2024
How To Register For The Tshwane University of Technology Students Portal
- Visit the TUT Student portal: https://www.tut.ac.za/
- Then enter your Student ID / Serial Number and Password / Pin
- Afterwards, click on the “Login” button to access the Portal.
- Finally, Proceed to access your TUT online course registration
After logging in for the first time you are encouraged to change your password by clicking on the Change/Forgot Password link at the top of this page.
How To Login to TUT Student Portal
This option is only available for students who are currently enrolled in TUT.
- Go to https://www.tut.ac.za/
- Kindly enter your student ID and Pin
- Click on Login
Once logged in, you will be able to perform any of the academic activities
How to Change/Reset TUT Student Number
- Visit your Web Browser, Internet Explorer or Click open any browser
- Type in https://ienabler.tut.ac.za
- Choose an identification type(i.e ID Number, Passport Number, Email Address)
- Enter your ID Number
READ ALSO: Tut Student Portal 2024
TUT Contact Details
Tel: 086 110 2421
SMS Number: 30655
For more information on TUT CLICK HERE. We do hope this article was helpful.