Is TUT Still Open For 2024-2025?
Is TUT Still Open For 2024-2025?
YES, TUT application portal for 2024-2025 academic year is still open for application for admission. The application portal is open for Undergradaute and postgraduate applications from student of South Africa and Foreign countries.
Prospective student must submit their applications NOW to secure the chance to study on the various programmes offered at the institution. First of all, applicants must ensure that they meet the entry requirements before submitting their applications for admission.
TUT Online Application Required Documents 2024-2025
- Passport, identification pages
- Transcript, or latest academic result
- Proof or registration at home university
- Proof of medical insurance
- Letter of recommendation
South African Nationals;
- Identity document
- Senior Certidficate/ National Certifcate or equivalent qualification.
- Proof of Address
- An academic record in respect of studies at another tertiary institution.
- Valisd Email Address and Cellphone Number
TUT Online Application Procedure 2024-2025
- Visit the official website of TUT via www.tut.ac.za .
- Complete the application form via the Comprehensive Web Application Process
- A valid email address is required before an electronic application can be submitted.
- A non-refundable fee of R240 must be deposited beforehand at:
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 04 000 000 3
• In the Reference column, please fill in your Identity Number.
NB. Do not use this account number for any further payments.
- Submit a complete application form, uploaded copies of supporting documents along with the required application fee for review.
TUT Online Application Procedure For International Applicants 2024-2025
- Visit the official website of TUT at www.tut.ac.za and download the electronic application form.
- Complete all the required sections in full.
- Attach the relevant document and send back to us E-MAIL to the addresses mentioned below
- Ignore the section where a school principal needs to sign.
- On receipt of the application form, it will be processed and forwarded to the relevant academic department for approval and authorisation.
- After the approval by the academic department, the International Office will issue the student with an official Acceptance Letter and a Study Permit Letter.
- Use the two letters to apply for a study permit at the nearest South African high commissioner or representative in your home country.
- Apply for the study permit at least two months before departure.
- All international exchange students who are nationals of visa exempt countries, like the United States, the United Kingdom, The Netherlands and Germany, etc., who plan to stay at the Tshwane University of Technology for three months or less, must obtain an endorsed visitors’ visa (Temporary Residence Permit) or a normal study permit.
- A normal tourist visa is not sufficient to be registered and gain access to all university facilities.
- The student’s final registration as an exchange student depends on the production of a valid visa obtained from the Immigration Official at the port of entry upon presentation of your Acceptance Letter
- You are advised to carry a copy of the Acceptance Letter and the Study Permit Letter when travelling to South Africa.
- Your return ticket serves as your repatriation guarantee.
- Do not proceed to the Tshwane University of Technology without the Study Permit or the endorsed visa.
- The relevant academic department will finalise your travel arrangements to the University with you.
- Notify the International Office of your arrival once you are on campus.
- The International Office and the relevant academic department will be responsible for the tuition fees of an exchange student.
- Please communicate with the Exchange Coordinator or the Head of Department at your home university and at the Tshwane University of Technology to enable us to serve you better.
- Exchange students do not pay the International Student Levy