Tshwane University of Technology Online Applications 2022-2023
Tshwane University of Technology Online Applications 2022: TUT Online Application 2022 Registration
TUT University Online Application for 2022-2023 Academic year is open from 1 April to 30 September 2021 for all Undergraduate and Postgraduate Prospective students who wish to study through TUT.
TUT Application for Admission to 2022
All those who wish to start a new programme must apply for admission. This includes
- first-time TUT University applicants.
- TUT students who wants to change to a new qualification and / or specialisation.
- applicants who earlier on applied for admission and were not offered a space
- All those who were offered a space, accepted the offer but were not able to register.
- Candidates finishing a higher certificate or any other programme and want to continue with further undergraduate studies.
All applications for admission must be submitted online during the given application period.
Applicants who have decided to enrol for classes at a Technical Vocational Education and Training (TVET) College may apply via the relevant TVET College or online through TUT University
SUBMISSION OF TUT ONLINE APPLICATION 2022
Before you submit an online application, please make sure to check whether you meet TUT admission requirements for the 2022 academic year, and the required academics points score (APS) for your chosen programme. The minimum APS score differs from qualification to qualification.
It is very necessary to remember that you will not be accepted to study through Tshwane University of Technology (TUT) automatically in 2022. Students will be accommodated on the basis of the number of spaces available for each programme.
Read Also: TUT Application Form Online 2022/2023
TUT Online Application Process for 2022-2023
- TUT University will let you know of the outcome of your application. If it was successful, they will indicate for which programme you have been accepted and will offer you a vacancy for the period for which you have applied ie semester 1 of 2022.
- You have to also accept or reject TUT’s offer within the given period of time. If you miss this deadline or the closing date, TUT will withdraw the offer and give your space to another applicant.
- If you accept TUT’s offer, you have to register for the period which you have been granted admission. If you don’t register for the relevant semester of study, you will be require to re-apply for admission during the next application period.
OTHER RELATED LINKS:
- TUT Application for 2022/2023
- TUT Online Registration 2022-2023
Visit https://www.tut.ac.za/study-at-tut/i-want-to-study/appli-info/application-form for more details