Tshwane University Online Application 2021
An online application or a fully completed application form and recently certified (certification may not be not older than one year) copies of your original identity document and (National) Senior Certificate and/or highest academic results, as well as the administration fee, must reach TUT before the specified closing dates.
TUT 2021 Opening & Closing Dates: Check the list of opening and closing dates supplied below to make sure that you submit your application on time. To use the Online Application System you will need internet access, as well as an email address that you can access regularly, because as soon as you submit your online application, a student number (EMPLID) will be sent to this email address as confirmation of receipt.
If you cannot apply online, you can request a manual application form from the TUT’s Contact Centre telephonically on 0861102421 (option 1) or by email to General@tut.ac.za or you can download it on the Website www.tut.ac.za and click on Enrolment.
A few things to know when applying online to Tshwane University of Technology:
- Make sure you have email address. If you don’t have one, Register for an email address first.
- Have you calculated your APS? You’ll need to do this before applying. Find out how.
- Be sure to complete the application in full to avoid delays.
- All applicants will be required to send a certified copy of your Identification Document (or Passports for international students).
- You may not fax any of these documents.
- Read and make sure you comply with TUT’s further instructions and important information for online application.
- CLICK TO APPLY ONLINE
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT ONLINE APPLICATION 2021 ACADEMIC YEAR!
online application in tut 2021
online application status at tut 2021
tut online application status
tut university online application 2021
www tut ac za online application 2021
tut online application forms 2021
online application form at tut