TUT Application Status 2024-2025
TUT Application Status 2024-2025: Applying to Tshwane University of Technology (TUT) is an exciting and important step towards achieving your academic and career goals. However, the application process can be stressful, especially when you’re waiting for a response from the university. That’s where the TUT Application Status comes in handy. This online tool allows you to check the status of your TUT application, so you can stay informed and up-to-date throughout the process. In this article, we’ll explore what the TUT Application Status is and how to use it to track your application progress.
The Tshwane University of Technology Status Check Process
- Go to ienabler.tut.ac.za
- Enter your ID number and click Submit or (if you don’t have an ID number)
- Enter your Surname
- Enter your Full Name
- Enter your Date of Birth
- Click Submit
READ ALSO: TUT Status 2024-2025
How Long Does It Take TUT To Process Application?
The Tshwane University of Technology (TUT) usually takes 21 days to process your application for study admission at the institution.
Will TUT Accept My Application For Admission?
Yes, the Tshwane University of Technology (TUT) will accept your application for study admission if you qualify for admission. Most importantly, TUT considers the course you choose to study at the university and compares your application to all the other applicants seeking admission space to study the same course. Therefore, it’s very important that your application is competitive enough to get you admission over other applicants.
Can TUT Rejects My Application For Admission?
Yes, the Tshwane University of Technology can reject your application for a study admission space in the institution if you do not qualify for admission. When you apply to study at TUT, you choose the program you want to study. You’ll have to meet the TUT course admission requirements for the course you choose in order to be accepted to study it.
TUT 2024-2025 Admission Requirements
Minimum general admission requirements for study at TUT
No person may be registered as a student in a programme of TUT unless he or she has complied with the following
General admission requirements for TUT
- A pass mark in English at Senior Certificate level (minimum additional language; certain programmes may require first or home language status)
- Each course has its own specific admission requirements.
- Prospective students should note that the admission requirements of individual programmes could change from year to year.
- For some programmes, students will be required to write an admission test, which will determine whether they will be admitted to the programme, or whether it will be recommended to them that they enrol for a relevant foundation course.
- The following table indicates the levels of performance required for entry to specific levels of study:
TUT Requirements NSC – Gaps your profile
Results format for the new NSC-G and the minimum admission requirements for TUT:
|Rating code||Rating Marks|
|7||Outstanding achievement||80 – 100|
|6||Meritorious achievement||70 – 79|
|5||Degree substantial achievement||60 – 69|
|4||Diploma adequate achievement||50 – 59|
|3||Foundation moderate achievement||40 – 49|
|2||Elementary achievement||30 – 39|
|1||Not achieved||0 – 29|
Mathematics or Mathematical Literacy?
All learners are required to take one of the two subjects for NSC-G purposes
- Mathematics is relevant to programmes that require prior knowledge of mathematics; all others may only require Mathematical Literacy. (Details of what each subject entails can be determined by looking at the DoE curriculum statements, available on the DoE website).
How To Apply TUT Online Application 2024-2025
- To begin the application process at TUT, please click here.
- On the top right corner of the screen, click ‘Apply Now.’
- Choose whether or not you have a student number (If this is your first time applying you will not have a student number yet)
- Choose whether you are returning to finish an application.
- Choose whether or not you have a Qualification. Token Specific (this token was only given to specific students to show them a pre-defined list of qualifications)
- To the consent form, click ‘I Accept.’
- Stick to the instructions provided throughout the application.