TUT iEnabler is an online portal that provides TUT students and employees with access to a variety of administrative and academic services and information. This platform was implemented to increase the efficiency and efficacy of the university’s operations, as well as to provide a consistent experience for all stakeholders.
The TUT iEnabler site offers a variety of services, such as registration, exam results, academic records, and financial information. Students may check their academic records, examine their class schedules, apply for graduation, and get official transcripts using the portal. They can also apply for bursaries, scholarships, and other types of financial assistance using the platform.
The online platform also grants entry to various administrative services, comprising student housing, library resources, and status of online applications. The staff can also use the portal to access several human resource services, such as leave application, performance evaluation, and payment slips.
How To Access TUT iEnabler
- Visit the official website at www.tut.ac.za.
- Click on the “Current Students” tab on the homepage.
- Click on the “TUT iEnabler” link under the “Student Portal” section.
- You will be redirected to a new page.
- Enter your username and password.
- Click the “Login” button.
TUT General admission requirements for TUT
- A pass mark in English at Senior Certificate level (minimum additional language; certain programmes may require first or home language status)
- Each course has its own specific admission requirements.
- Prospective students should note that the admission requirements of individual programmes could change from year to year.
- For some programmes, students will be required to write an admission test, which will determine whether they will be admitted to the programme, or whether it will be recommended to them that they enrol for a relevant foundation course.
- The following table indicates the levels of performance required for entry to specific levels of study:
TUT Requirements NSC – Gaps your profile
Results format for the new NSC-G and the minimum admission requirements for TUT:
|80 – 100
|70 – 79
|Degree substantial achievement
|60 – 69
|Diploma adequate achievement
|50 – 59
|Foundation moderate achievement
|40 – 49
|30 – 39
|0 – 29
Mathematics or Mathematical Literacy?
All learners are required to take one of the two subjects for NSC-G purposes
- Mathematics is relevant to programmes that require a prior knowledge of mathematics; all others may only require Mathematical Literacy.
TUT Contact Details