TUT Login 2024
TUT Login 2024
Logging in to the Tshwane University of Technology (TUT) portal provides you with access to your personal information, including your academic records, financial statements, and course schedules. It also allows you to access online resources, such as library databases, e-learning platforms, and communication tools.
To log in to the Tshwane University of Technology (TUT) portal, you will need to have your username and password. Students can read through this post to find out how to log in to your Tshwane University of Technology (TUT) student portal.
READ ALSO: TUT myTUTor Account 2024
WHO CAN USE THE TUT STUDENT PORTAL LOGIN?
- Prospective students
- First-year students
- Continuing/Returning Students
How To Register For The Tshwane University of Technology Students Portal
- Visit the TUT Student portal: https://www.tut.ac.za/
- Then enter your Student ID / Serial Number and Password / Pin
- Afterward, click on the “Login” button to access the Portal.
- Finally, Proceed to access your TUT online course registration
After logging in for the first time you are encouraged to change your password by clicking on the Change/Forgot Password link at the top of this page.
How To Login to TUT Student Portal
This option is only available for students who are currently enrolled in TUT.
- Go to https://www.tut.ac.za/
- Kindly enter your student ID and Pin
- Click on Login
Once logged in, you will be able to perform any of the academic activities.
READ ALSO: TUT myTUTor 2024 Application
TUT Contact Details
Tel: 086 110 2421
SMS Number: 30655
For more information on TUT CLICK HERE. We do hope this article was helpful.