TUT myTUTor Account 2024
TUT myTUTor Account
HOW TO ACCESS AND CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD ON myTUTor Account
- Remember that your Username is your student number.
- And your Password is the same as your TUT4life email password.
- If you want to reset or create a new password click here.
- You must submit both your valid student number and identity number (ID).
- If you will to configure a new password, you have to select and retype the new password applying the on-screen Password Rules.
- Return to the myTUTor home page and log in following 1-2.
Access to TUT myTUTor Learning Management System
The dynamics and requirements for teaching and learning have changed. To support this change, myTUTor will replace the current Blackboard LMS with D2L Brightspace. From 12 April 2021, all Semester 1 and Year modules will be available on the new myTUTor.
How to Navigate through TUT myTUTor
myTUTor student empowerment sessions were conducted online to assist students with login, access, and navigation guidelines. Did you miss these sessions? Not to worry. A video recording on how to navigate and use the myTUTor platform via the internet browser on your laptop, desktop or mobile phone plus how to use the Pulse App on your mobile phone, is now available online to watch in your own time and at your own pace.
People Also Ask:
- WHERE DO I ACCESS THE myTUTor STUDENT EMPOWERMENT VIDEO?
The video recording of the Student Empowerment session is available in the Student Orientation Module. Click on the link below to view the recording.
- HOW DO I ACCESS THE NEW myTUTor LMS?
Login using your internet browser on any device (laptop, tablet, phone) as follows:
Username: TUT4Life email address
Password: TUT4Life email password
OTHER RELATED LINKS: