TUT Online Prospectus 2021
Tshwane University of Technology Prospectus 2021 is available for download in PDF format, Click to download a copy from the link below: TUT Prospectus 2021:
HOW TO APPLY FOR ADMISSION
An online application or a fully completed application form and recently certified (certification may not be not older than one year) copies of your original identity document and (National) Senior Certificate and/or highest academic results, as well as the administration fee, must reach TUT before the specified closing dates. Online applications can be completed by clicking on any of the links.
If you cannot apply online, you can request a manual application form from the TUT’s Contact Centre telephonically on 0861102421 (option 1) or by email to General@tut.ac.za or you can download it on the Website www.tut.ac.za and click on Enrolment.
Late applications will be considered only if there is space available in the programmes concerned. TUT can accommodate only a limited number of students per programme. Online application and hardcopy downloads to help you apply to TUT.
A simple guide to applying to study at Tshwane University of Technology has been outline below:
- tshwane university of technology online application 2021
- tshwane university of technology vacancies
- tshwane university of technology address
- tshwane university of technology application form
- tshwane university of technology online application
- tshwane university of technology prospectus 2021
- tshwane university of technology login