TUT Witbank Campus
What courses does TUT offer, TUT Witbank Campus
Welcome to the eMalahleni Campus where every student counts.
Academically, the eMalahleni campus is currently the hub of Engineering training in Mpumalanga. In addition to the Faculty of Engineering and the Built Environment, the campus offers vibrant programmes in Humanities, Management Sciences, Information and Communication Technology and Economics and Finance, developed with the assistance of government, commerce and industry. In 2018, the Faculty of Humanities will add Education to their programme mix.
Our campus offers a range of support services to assist students to complete their studies on time. The campus is also home to a number of social activities meant to assist our students grow holistically. The Mabaleng Residence adds to the opportunities for students to socialise and interact with each other.
Come and join the TUT eMalahleni campus and open your life to endless possibilities.
Student Development and Support
Directorate of Student Development and Support (SDS)
- Comprehensive and proactive life skills programme (personal, social and academic outcomes) and extensive student mentorship programme in the area of academic tutoring, disability support, social support and career support.
- Specialist counselling and therapeutic support parallel to the above and to address individual problems at personal and academic levels (personal, career and study counselling).
- Specialist services for students with disabilities.
- Potential assessment for admission as a professional support mechanism to academic departments.
- Student profiling on first-time entry for early identification of academic risk factors and early interventions.
- Reading, language and writing proficiency development as critical academic skill interventions.
- Research, quality assurance and monitoring mechanisms.
- Management, coordination and monitoring of foundational provisions in all TUT faculties.
- Career counselling
- Study counselling and support
- Personal counselling and therapy
- Student learning centre
- Student mentorship
- Social support and psycho-education
- Students with disability
- Life skills
- Academic Assessment Centre
- Potential assessment
- Student profiling