When Can I Apply To TUT 2024-2025?
When Can I Apply To TUT 2024-2025?
When Can I Apply To TUT 2024-2025? Apply Now! Applications for the 2024-2025 academic year are now open for Undergraduate and Postgraduate applications. To apply to TUT, it’s important to know the application period to ensure you don’t miss out on any opportunities, therefore prosepctive student must tak note of application dates.
TUT applications normally open many months before the start of the academic year, but it’s essential to double-check the particular dates for the programme and mode of study you’re interested in. To assist you prepare for your application, we’ll go over the TUT application procedure, including the application period and critical deadlines.
READ: TUT Online Application
TUT Application Dates 2024-2025
TUT online application portal for Undergradaute and Postgraduate applications fro the 2024-2025 acacdemic year opens on March 1, 2024 and closes on Septemeber 30, 2023, Therefore ALL applications must be submitted before the closing date.
TUT Admission Requirements 2024-2025
- A pass mark in English at Senior Certificate level (minimum additional language; certain programmes may require first or home language status)
- Each course has its own specific admission requirements.
- Prospective students should note that the admission requirements of individual programmes could change from year to year.
- For some programmes, students will be required to write an admission test, which will determine whether they will be admitted to the programme, or whether it will be recommended to them that they enrol for a relevant foundation course.
TUT Online Application Required Documents 2024-2025
- Passport, identification pages
- Transcript, or latest academic result
- Proof or registration at home university
- Proof of medical insurance
- Letter of recommendation
South African Nationals;
- Identity document
- Senior Certidficate/ National Certifcate or equivalent qualification.
- Proof of Address
- An academic record in respect of studies at another tertiary institution.
- Valid Email Address and Cellphone Number
TUT Online Application Procedure 2024-2025
To apply for admission,
- please visit www.tut.ac.za .
- Complete the application form via the Comprehensive Web Application Process
- A valid email address is required before an electronic application can be submitted.
- A non-refundable fee of R240 can be deposited beforehand at:
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 04 000 000 3
• In the Reference column, please fill in your Identity Number.
NB. Do not use this account number for any further payments.
- Submoit a complete application form, uploaded copies of supporting documents along with the required application fee for review.
TUT Online Application Procedure For International Applicants 2024-2025
- Please go to www.tut.ac.za and download the electronic application form.
- Complete all the required sections in full.
- Attach the relevant document and send back to us E-MAIL to the addresses mentioned below
- Ignore the section where a school principal needs to sign.
- On receipt of the application form, it will be processed and forwarded to the relevant academic department for approval and authorisation.
- After the approval by the academic department, the International Office will issue the student with an official Acceptance Letter and a Study Permit Letter.
- Use the two letters to apply for a study permit at the nearest South African high commissioner or representative in your home country.
- Apply for the study permit at least two months before departure.
- All international exchange students who are nationals of visa exempt countries, like the United States, the United Kingdom, The Netherlands and Germany, etc., who plan to stay at the Tshwane University of Technology for three months or less, must obtain an endorsed visitors’ visa (Temporary Residence Permit) or a normal study permit.
- A normal tourist visa is not sufficient to be registered and gain access to all university facilities.
- The student’s final registration as an exchange student depends on the production of a valid visa obtained from the Immigration Official at the port of entry upon presentation of your Acceptance Letter
- You are advised to carry a copy of the Acceptance Letter and the Study Permit Letter when travelling to South Africa.
- Your return ticket serves as your repatriation guarantee.
- Do not proceed to the Tshwane University of Technology without the Study Permit or the endorsed visa.
- The relevant academic department will finalise your travel arrangements to the University with you.
- Notify the International Office of your arrival once you are on campus.
- The International Office and the relevant academic department will be responsible for the tuition fees of an exchange student.
- Please communicate with the Exchange Coordinator or the Head of Department at your home university and at the Tshwane University of Technology to enable us to serve you better.
- Exchange students do not pay the International Student Levy
Faculties AT TUT 2024-2025
- Faculty of Arts and Design
- Faculty of Economics and Finance
- Faculty of Engineering and the Built Environment
- Faculty of Humanities
- Faculty of Information and Communication Technology
- Faculty of Management Sciences
- Faculty of Science, incorporating Natural Sciences, Health Sciences and Agriculture
TUT Contact Details