Tut Brightspace: Tshwane University of Technology (TUT) offers a range of academic support services to help students succeed in their studies. One such service is MyTutor, an online tutoring platform designed to provide students with personalized academic assistance.
myTUTor is the official Learning Management System (LMS) of the Tshwane University of Technology. The LMS is used to obtain access to online learning content, discussions with lecturers and peers and online assessments. This is the window to access all online learning resources. Content is developed and maintained by academic departments.
READ ALSO: TUT Online Accommodation Application
How do I access the Brightspace Pulse App for handheld devices?
Download the App on your handheld device by following this process:
- Search for the Brightspace Pulse App in the App Store (iOS users) or Play Store (Android users) and download the App (Note that the App is not available for HUAWEI users. The browser should be used for access.)
- Open the App and search for the TUT site (type in TUT), or enter the TUT URL mytutord2l.tut.ac.za
- Log in using your TUT4Life email address and enter your TUT4Life email password.
- Changes and updates to the TUT4Life email address can be made at https://tut4life.tut.ac.za/
How do I reset my Tut Brightspace password?
- Type in https://tut4life.tut.ac.za.
- Click on “Reset My Password” Enter your student and ID number then click on Submit.
- Now change your password to your own password.
Steps To Follow To Get Set To Start Learning on myTUTor
- Obtain confirmation of registration
- Confirm and setup the TUT4life email and password: https://tut4life.tut.ac.za/
- Access Eduroam while on campus: https://www.tut.ac.za/other/ict/eduroam/about
- Get your personal device ready (computer, smartphone, or tablet): http://www.tut.ac.za/s-other/ICT/mytutor/Documents/GetYourDeviceReady.pdf
- Login to myTUTor: https://mytutord2l.tut.ac.za/
- Confirm registered modules on myTUTor
- Learn how to navigate on myTUTor (Student Orientation module): https://mytutord2l.tut.ac.za/d2l/home/19099
- Know your eResource and prescribed learning material: https://mytutord2l.tut.ac.za/d2l/le/lessons/19099/topics/1115273
- Writing with integrity and testing for plagiarism: https://mytutord2l.tut.ac.za/d2l/le/lessons/19099/topics/392194
- Start Learning
myTUTor Login Journey for Students
- Visit myTUTor Login Portal https://mytutord2l.tut.ac.za/d2l/login
- Enter your Username – TUT4Life email address
- Enter your password – Own password
Registered students who do not have credentials or an email account can set up their TUT email account and/or reset passwords at: https://tut4life.tut.ac.za/
READ ALSO: Tshwane University of Technology Login
Enquiries and Technical Support
For more information on TUT CLICK HERE. We do hope this article was helpful.