Tut Registration Dates For 2024-2025
Tut Registration Dates For 2024-2025: Tshwane University of Technology’s (TUT) Online Registration Portal for 2024 is now open. TUT University’s administration is inviting potential students to register for the 2024-2025 academic year. Please keep in mind that no late registrations will be allowed for 2024.
Students who were not active or did not register prior to 2024 must apply for re-admission and will be allowed to register for 2024 only once their re-admission petitions have been approved by the Academic Department.
READ ALSO: How Do I Pay My TUT Registration Fee?
Tshwane University of Technology (TUT) Registration Date for 2024-2025 :
Tshwane University of Technology (TUT) Online registrations start on 20 January 2024 and close on 10 February 2024 with a late registration date from 13 February 2024 until 17 February 2024 on which a penalty fee will be charged, will take place.
Tshwane University of Technology (TUT) Registration Fee
The registration fee varies depending on your course of study and your citizenship status. Students not funded by NSFAS should please ensure that the minimum amount of R 1 500 for tuition and R 1200 for confirmed residence students, is paid into TUT’s account via EFT at least 72 hours before registration.
TUT Registration 2024/2025
Take note of the following if you want to apply online to the Tshwane University of Technology (TUT):
- Make sure you have an email address. If you do not have one, you must Get an email address first.
- You must calculate your APS also. You are required to do this before the online application. Find out how.
- You have to make sure that you have completed the application in full to avoid delays.
- All candidates will be required to send a certified copy of the Identification Document (or Passport for international students). TUT Online Application 2024/2025
- You don’t have to fax any of these documents.
- Carefully read and make sure you comply with TUT’s further instructions and important information for the online application.
- Visit the TUT website: www.tut.ac.za
- Click on Registration and then on Memorandum of Agreement.
- Read through the Memorandum of Agreement, scroll down, and click on Accept Conditions.
- Verify the Qualification name.
- Select your employment status
- Click Save and Continue and then click on Add Subjects to registration
- Select your subjects:
- (Please note: NationalDiploma students may not register for more than two (2)subjects per semester and B Tech students are allowed to register/add up to four (4)subjects per semester, if available.) Diploma (DPTP19 and DPP020) students should register for 12 subjects for the 1st year.
- Click on Save and Proceed.
- Verify the selected subjects. If you wish to change a subject, click Restart Process and start from the beginning.
- Click on “Accept Registration”.